How to send Push Notification on Blogger: Hello everyone, Today we were going to set up notification bell icon in blogger. You also saw very websites with a small bell icon. when you click on the icon. They say us to subscribe my blog. When you subscribe their website then you got the notification when they publish a post on their blog.
How to send push notification on Blogger ?
Follow these steps to enable bell icon on your blog
- First of all, create your account on Onesignal.com
- After creating the account click on add app option.
- Now select your app name and click on next button. (You also fill website name as an app name)
- Now click on web push option because we send our notification to go to the user by using their browser.
- Now select the browser. I recommend using chrome and Mozilla Firefox because these are the most popular browser. (This depends on your traffic which browser you choose. You also check your user’s browser by using google analytics.
- Now enter your website URL and name. Now click on save button.
- choose a unique label.
- Add the prompt. ( Recommend you to ad the prompt)
- Do some basic settings according to you and click on save button.
- Now, open your blogger dashboard.
- Click on Theme option
- Click on edit HTML
- Now find the <head> tag that you see in the first screen
- Now paste the code the below the <head> tag
- click on save theme button.
- Congratulations, now you set up the bell notification successfully. Now you easily send push notification on blogger
How to send Push Notification to the user’s device
- First of all login into your onesignal.com account
- Select your website’s app.
- click on send messages option in the menu.
- Click New push button.
- Now, enter your Tittle, message and launch URL.
- Now, click on confirm button
- At last, confirm your message and click on send message button.
Benefits of sending Push Notification
3. SEO Factor
By using the bell notification you got instant traffic. They share your article that is an SEO plus point.
WordPress vs Blogger which is beneficial?
WordPress is always first in blogging race. Due to their plugins and theme’s WordPress is fully popular in the whole world. for Hosting a WordPress website, we need the huge budget that is not possible for new blogger’s.
|Blogger vs WordPress|
Bell notification work’s similarly in WordPress and blogger but we get some more interesting features in WordPress. In WordPress, the bell notification is automatically created but in blogger, we need to create all the notification manually. In WordPress, we easily set up the bell notification icon but in blogger, this is difficult than blogger.
These are the major differences between blogger and WordPress in bell notification.
If you are going to set up a new blog then also read this blog post: Top 6 free blogger Templates in 2018